ISS Packet

Hi All...

Is there and "official" theory, determination, idea or story line which
explains what is thought to be happening with the ISS packet system?

It seems that when activated it runs for a very short time and quits...any
feedback from above on the status they find the gear in prior to restarting it?
Computer or hardware related?

I personally just feel out of the loop here and I know many efforts have been
made to resolve the situation and I wonder if there is any progress to report?

Thanks!

Roger
WA1KAT