Re: ESA TO LAUNCH A MISSION TO MARS

  Thanks for the interesting information, Fabrizio. I've been following
this somewhat, but didn't really know where to look for more details.

  Even though a manned mission to Mars would be a tremendously expensive
undertaking, I firmly believe that it's worth it. Look at all the money
thrown away building bombs, which accomplish nothing positive!

  Anyway, it's missions like this which will hopefully pave the way for
such a project. Sorry for the ramble, but I think that the ESA and NASA
come under far too much criticism for "not being cost-effective", etc.

	Take care,
	Steve, N0RLB