Don Pettit

Watching the news clip on Nasa TV (internet) I noticed Pettit was not on
the helicopter off the landing site to the aerodrome to the plane to Star
City.

Bowersox said that the landing had fallen short and they had therefore
pulled more than 4 G.

One of the Nasa spokespeople also said that a second helicopter had gone
from the landing site to Baikonur.

later I'm sure I heard the BBC report that Pettit had had emergency medical
treatment at the landing site.

Does anyone know any more??

andy, g0sfj

PS this isn't OT he is a licensed ham operator and ariss participant.