No Subject

Hi All:

Please remove any links you may have to the MAREX-NA.ORG web page.
On April 7, 2003, the Marex web page was hijacked.
I checked the status of the web page expiration date on March 6, 2003
and saw that I had a full year left on the web page as I had expected,
however it was still Hijacked and we do not expect to ever get the same
name back.

Name checked March 5, 2005, all ok.

Domain ID:D66704679-LROR
Domain Name:MAREX-NA.ORG
Created On:05-Mar-2001 20:00:37 UTC
Last Updated On:06-Mar-2003 18:56:45 UTC
Expiration Date:05-Mar-2004 20:00:37 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:R232-LROR

The name was registered with networksolutions.com.
We have had several names hijacked with this company and they have not
been any help in getting our names back.  We are terminating our
relationship with this company for all new domain names.

Today when I logged into my web page, I found that it had been hijacked
and sold to a company in Germany.

                                            marex-na.org (Organization)

The domain that you requested, marex-na.org, has already been registered
by the organization below. Please click here to see other options for
this name, or click here to
back-order marex-na.org now.

 Registration Service Provided By: hyro-mediaservice e.K.
 Contact: ceo@traffichome.com
 Visit: http://traffichome.com

                   Created: 04/06/03 08:47:33
                   Expires: 04/06/04 08:47:33