ARISS Contact Schedule and Successful school list updated 2003-04-30 04:00 UTC

ARISS Contact Schedule and Successful school list updated 2003-04-30 04:00 UTC

Because of the AMSAT server crash things are slowly getting back to normal.
I am now using a new FTP program to do SFTP.  Please let me know if there are
any problems with the appearance of any of the files.

Congrats to Ken, Nikolai, and Don for all of the ARISS contacts.  ARISS
contacts are off limits for the next several weeks due to the crew handover.
(***)

The latest ARISS announcement and successful school list is now available on
the ARISS web site.  Several ways to get there.

Latest ARISS announcements and news
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/news/arissnews.txt

Successful school list
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/news/Successful_ARISS_schools.rtf

or
http://ariss.gsfc.nasa.gov

The GSFC website is having problems.  Go directly to the RAC site.

click on English (sorry I don't know French)
you are now at http://www.rac.ca/ariss/
click on News

73,
Charlie Sufana AJ9N