Marex news, temp web page home april 10, 2003

ISS Amateur Radio Status: April 10, 2003

Temporary MAREX Web Page

By Miles Mann WF1F,

Temporary MAREX Web Page:
The MAREX-NA Web page has moved to a temporary location.
The old address MAREX-NA.ORG will no longer be used,  Please delete any
links you may have to the old original MAREX-NA.ORG URL.

New Temporary address for MAREX

MAREX has not heard the reason why, the MAREX-NA.ORG address was
re-sold, to a different company, 30 days after MAREX successfully
renewed the address. We are still looking into the problem.

My temporary location has a 12 meg limit, so I was only able to restore
part of the web page.  The important "How to" documents have been
restored.  Most of the galleries are disabled.

French ISS Packet Operations Manual:
I would like to thank Jean-Michel F6GRY and his team for translating the
ISS Packet Operations Manual into French.  The Packet Manual is now in 5
languages, English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.

The manuals are located on MAREX web page and other fine locations.

SpaceCam1 Project
The Slow Scan TV project for ISS, called SpaceCam1 is on hold, until we
can figure out a new flight schedule.  The SpaceCam project was planed
for a Q2 2003 flight to ISS, but that plan has since been canceled.

Copyright 2003 Miles Mann, All Rights Reserved.  This document may be
distributed via the following means - Email (including listservers),
and World-Wide-Web.  It may not be reproduced for profit including, but
limited to, CD ROMs, books, and/or other commercial outlets without
written consent from the author.

Until we meet again