Marex news, temp web page home april 10, 2003

ISS Amateur Radio Status: April 10, 2003

Temporary MAREX Web Page

By Miles Mann WF1F,

Temporary MAREX Web Page:
The MAREX-NA Web page has moved to a temporary location.
The old address MAREX-NA.ORG will no longer be used,  Please delete any
links you may have to the old original MAREX-NA.ORG URL.

New Temporary address for MAREX
http://wf1f.home.attbi.com/

MAREX has not heard the reason why, the MAREX-NA.ORG address was
re-sold, to a different company, 30 days after MAREX successfully
renewed the address. We are still looking into the problem.

My temporary location has a 12 meg limit, so I was only able to restore
part of the web page.  The important "How to" documents have been
restored.  Most of the galleries are disabled.

French ISS Packet Operations Manual:
I would like to thank Jean-Michel F6GRY and his team for translating the
ISS Packet Operations Manual into French.  The Packet Manual is now in 5
languages, English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.

The manuals are located on MAREX web page and other fine locations.
http://wf1f.home.attbi.com/fileshtml/isspacketmanualfrench.html

SpaceCam1 Project
The Slow Scan TV project for ISS, called SpaceCam1 is on hold, until we
can figure out a new flight schedule.  The SpaceCam project was planed
for a Q2 2003 flight to ISS, but that plan has since been canceled.

Copyright 2003 Miles Mann, All Rights Reserved.  This document may be
freely
distributed via the following means - Email (including listservers),
Usenet,
and World-Wide-Web.  It may not be reproduced for profit including, but
not
limited to, CD ROMs, books, and/or other commercial outlets without
prior
written consent from the author.

Until we meet again

DOSVIDANIYA Miles WF1F