Re: Marex web page hijacked

If the registrar deletes the domain then you should contact your
registrar. The domain was normally available for registration. R232-LROR
is not Network Solutions.

A lot of expired .org domains have wrong expiry dates set by the
registrars due to techincal reasons of the changeover of the .org registry
to PIR. Therefore we are quite sure that you have not renewed the domain
and just relied on the inncorect whois info instead of checking your bills
from your registrar.