: Space Station Science Picture of the Day

Submitted by Arthur - N1ORC

Science officer Don Pettit and his Expedition 6 crewmates onboard the
International Space Station have been sending us some extraordinary
pictures. Some show breathtaking views of the sky through the station's
windows. Others highlight ongoing scientific research in physics and
biology. We want to share these  pictures with you, so we've developed a
"Space Station Science Picture of the Day"  web site. Every weekday,
Monday through Friday, we'll post a new and cool photo taken by someone
on
the ISS.  Click here:

Space Station Science Picture of the Day
http://science.nasa.gov/ppod/

This is an experimental service by Science@NASA. We plan to maintain it
for the duration of ISS Expedition 6 (until early May).  If you like it,
we may be able to continue beyond that time, so let us know.