Re: recording available,link now ok!

  Thanks. Hopefully someday they'll feel like just turning on the radio to
talk. I can understand why they don't, but it doesn't bode well for the
SAREX program.

  I wish I'd thought to plug in an audio cable to record the few minutes
of the QSO I heard. I'm not sure who they were talking to, or even which
of the astronauts it was.

	73,
	Steve, N0RLB

On Sun, 9 Mar 2003, Fernando Casanova wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Sorry, the exact link to download the file is this:
>
> http://www.guiadeourense.com/ea1uro/ISSapril7th.mp3
>
> 73s
>

> Fernando Casanova EC1AME-EB1IIT
> Ourense,España (Spain)