Re: ISS Status Report #03-10

  I heard one of them talking to somebody today (March 7) from about 1700
to 1707 UTC. Like an idiot, I had the audio going to packet and wondered
why the hardware squelch was going RX and I wasn't seeing anything. LOL.

  I finally turned on the speaker audio after a minute or so. It was quite
an experience just listening to him.

	73,
	Steve, N0RLB