Re: ARISS Operations

  I agree. Isn't this essentially how MIR was handled? If they had time
for it, fine, if not, also fine. And even with a TNC-based PMS, if it's
full it won't accept any further messages.

  Oh well, it sounds as though things are looking up. (Or down, depending
on whether or not your QTH is Earth. :))

	73,
	Steve, N0RLB