Precisions on Soap bubbles

HI to all

I was involve in numerous copy paste operations latetly! To be clearer as i read  Don Pettit comment with
a touch of humour "I prefer to do 'Saturday Morning Science'--fun experiments of my own design." i wrote
on the same tone " Hamming seems not to be their best past time. Making soap bubbles seems to be"
I'ts pure humour...nothing else...period. Dont make me telling anything else.

1- Crew 6 is not an ham crew from an activity level standpoint as crew 5 (Thank's Cmdr Korzun) was.
2- Crew 6 is not an ham crew...............................................as Suzan Helms crew was.(remember field
day)

Don Pettit also said in this article ""Saturday is when we have a bit of free time," Pettit says. Some of the
crew read books, play musical instruments or watch movies" For this crew hamming seems not to be
their main hobby in their spare times. They concentrate on ARISS contact's even on week if needed i just
learn.AND this fine that's their own...business.

Science experiments

Tto reduce the paranoia level i never comment that matter (sciience experiments)  when i said "making
soap bubbles seems to be" i was refering to the fact that they prefer doing something else than good plain
QSO'S over the air or switching the TNC and radio on. I should probably better wrote "reading books or
listening musical pieces instead or experimenting on scientific water film" but i copy the way it was written
in the article "A few Saturdays ago, he had his heart set on bubbles"

ARISS VS MONEY

When i said  "It's a shame that ARISS money and equipments cannot be more usefull " i refer to this
material in a so special place that off time dont maximized the investment" PERIOD.

This was until Arthur send me this: