Re: A Most Surprising Observation - by Exp 6 Don Pettit

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Ron Patten wrote:

> Luc Leblanc VE2DWE, was simply expressing the frustration of APRS
> digipeater users who have been patiently waiting for nearly two months,
> to have a fellow ham aboard ISS reactivate the packet system. That
> system can be used for APRS digipeater activity, that does not normally
> need any crew involvement to function.
>
> Ron Patten, KG6HSQ

  That's what I was saying. And then there are those of us who've never
seen the project operational. I wasn't aware of it until after the
Columbia tragedy.

  I definitely got spoiled with MIR. Even watching the activity when I
didn't want to get into the fray was enjoyable.

	73,
	Steve