Re: A Most Surprising Observation - by Exp 6 Don Pettit

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE, was simply expressing the frustration of APRS digipeater users who have been patiently waiting for nearly two months, to have a fellow ham aboard ISS reactivate the packet system. That system can be used for APRS digipeater activity, that does not normally need any crew involvement to function.

Ron Patten, KG6HSQ