RE: A Most Surprising Observation - by Exp 6 Don Pettit

Hello All...

Yes it was a very interesting article, and video!
Experimentation is part of the sciences applied on ISS and the Shuttles.
Even stuff that NASA isn't endorsing.
NASA does endorse Amateur Radio on ISS, and it is there to use.
This great for us earthlings abroad, but most importantly to the school
kids.

It would be nice if the "HAMS" up there were more radio active.
Hmmmm... bet NASA wouldn't like radio active crews HI....
The last crew was very active, this crew doesn't seem to care much.
IF I was a HAM up there, would be hamming it down!

It might be a bit of time before a new crew gets up on ISS, so one might not
expect public HAM operations from ISS.

73, Scott