RE: A Most Surprising Observation - by Exp 6 Don Pettit

Please let me apologize to Scott publicly. Those comments were not meant to
be directed at him. I meant the comment to be a general comment that the
crew has other priorities and we should not hold that against the crew.

Again I am sorry for the way that it came out.

73,
Steve