Re: ARISS future

  Realistically, though, if the ARISS program is going to be of any value,
it's going to have to be operational. This doesn't mean that the crew has
to be active on it, even a beacon or unproto operation of a TNC would
maintain interest.

  As things now are, interest in the project is bound to falter. Let's
hope that if the ARISS team wants to make the program a success, they'll
be able to arrange for an operational rig, even if it's unmanned most of
the time.

	73,
	Steve