RE: A Most Surprising Observation - by Exp 6 Don Pettit

And it is even better when you see him doing the "Saturday Morning" science.
They have had this on NASA TV a couple of times and it is really cool to see
the work that they are doing.

Now if you think that it is bad now, how will it be when/if they go to a two
man crew. There will be even less time for them to "play" radio.

They have done a few school contacts and they have been on the air a few
times. Give them a break, things have really changed in the last month.

Steve
KA5YFC