From: Bosma Tim [mailto:tbosma@santarosa.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 4:08 PM
To: 'Luc Leblanc (VE2DWE)'; sarex@AMSAT.Org
Subject: RE: [sarex] A Most Surprising Observation - by Exp 6 Don Pettit

Well, lets see now...
Don spends his time learning about thin films in space and you spend your
free time "commenting" about how Don spends his free time because he doesn't
get on the radio.

Experimentation or "commenting"
I wonder which is more useful?

ISS Crews are going to vary widely in their usage of ham radio.
Some will be very active.
Some not so active.
Just like the general ham population.

It has nothing to do with the value of ARISS equipment on the ISS.