Re: ISS PACKET

Luc - to the best of my knowledge the TNC has seen its days and is no
longer in condition to operate. Radiation has gotten the best of it. Even
those they have free time
packet does not seem to interest the crew, even if they do have
callsigns. Cmdr. Kurzon has spoiled us all, as he did on MIR. I had many
conversations with him from my home location as well as Florida. Maybe
some day he will return. Arthur N1ORC