Re: URGENT

Video in the Fort Worth area show multiple objects streaking across the sky
along with a loud boom. The boom appears to have been louder than expected.
Normally you have to really listen hard for it, but today it was loud enough
to hear from inside our house. Radar from the Fort Worth area and Shreveport
show a line in the NW to SE direction starting approximately in Athens, TX.
It is blue sky conditions in north Texas this morning. It is assumed that
this is a debris field floating down. Debris has been reported in Cherokee
county - tiles as large as 2 ft square.