Space Shuttle Columbia re-entry over northern Calif.

STS-107 Landing Feb. 1 2003

At 1350-1355 UTC (0550-0555 PST) you should be able to see the space Shuttle
leading a long plasma trail over our skies.
It will be North of San Francisco by about 30 miles or so....
It's track will be from the west to east. At 45 miles in the sky,
hopefully we will get a good show on the west coast!

These landings, and path/time happen vary rarely!!
So, get out your cameras and camcorders!!

Check out NASA TV for more info.
http://www.broadcast.com/learning_and_education/science/space/nasa/nasa_television/

73, Scott