Re: ISS Packet operations?

For your information - Arthur N1ORC

I am pretty sure that the crew left the packet in the disabled mode after

their last voice contact.  We have requested through the Russians to get
this corrected, but the crew is very busy getting ready for the spacewalk

on Tuesday.  I would not expect the packet to be back up until later this

week.....but I have been surprised before.
Thanks for asking.
At 06:11 AM 1/11/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Frank - do you know why the packet station is not running and has not
>for the past week? Arthur N1ORC

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com