Re: ISS Packet operations?

The answer is at http://www2.arrl.org/news/stories/2003/01/09/1/?nc=1 under
"Packet users requested to not send e-mail messages to ISS crew"

I do not want to repost the text here because it is copyrighted material and
the ARRL frowns on people doing so.  But in a nutshell, the AMSAT folks say
not to send any packet to the ISS at this time and no pacet is expected.

de
Bill Pasternak, WA6ITF

In a message dated 1/13/03 9:10:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,