ISS Packet operations?

Anybody know why the TNC on the ISS is not
functioning? I last heard packet back on Jan 1, 2003.
I have heard Don Pettit on voice since then so it must
not be the radio.

Also, Thanks to all that responded to my request for
contacts via the ISS digi. I now have the 60 contacts
required for the AMSAT sexagesimal award and am
waiting for the last 7 cards (MT, VT, CT, WY, VE2, VE6
and Honduras) to come in. If anybody needs Texas via
ISS, drop me a line.

Kenneth - N5VHO

Do you Yahoo!?