IMAX movie Space Station 3D. - REVIEW

Submitted by Arthur - N1ORC

NASA Science News for January 10, 2003

Science@NASA presents a review of the IMAX movie Space Station 3D.  It's
the next best thing to genuine space flight.

FULL STORY at

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2003/10jan_imax.htm?list98377

Virus Warning: Computer viruses currently in circulation are able to send
e-mails pretending to be from someone else, but carrying a copy of the
virus as an attachment. We've seen several old messages from us being
circulated in this way. We will NEVER send you an attached file. If you
receive a message claiming to be from us with an attached file, just
delete it without opening it.

If you need to get in touch with us directly, please go to
http://science.nasa.gov/comments

Home page: http://science.nasa.gov