ISS contact successful with "Rene' Mure school and NA1SS"

I'm like to report you Groupe scolaire "René Mure" F6KF, in Commelle-Vernay,
France and Don Pettit Na1SS member of crew #6 on board ISS contact was
successful today Tuesday 2002-12-31 10:20 UTC.
Recording files is available at my personal home page file size abt
1,3Mb.Unlike at the end of qso with the school Don called CQ but the uplink
QRG wasn't standart for REG.1 but "secret" and any QSO was possible.
Happy new year all.

73 de Andrea IT9GSV@amsat.org
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv