STS-113, ISS Crew #6 and Soyuz TM-34

Hello,

during the weekend I updated my web with latest info and images about the
incoming Endeavour STS-113 mission with the ISS Crew #6 and the images of
the Taxi Crew #4 just returned in Kazakstan with the Soyuz TM-34.

Incoming Shuttle Mission: http://www.spaceonline.tv/next_sts.htm

A new Crew for the ISS  : http://www.spaceonline.tv/iss_6thcrew.htm

Soyuz TM-34 return      : http://www.spaceonline.tv/iss_taxicrew_04_7.htm

We have just received a post with the delay of the incoming Shuttle mission.
An oxygen line leak inside Space Shuttle Endeavour forced managers to delay
the launch of STS-113 by at least 24 hours.

  73 de IK1SLD Claudio

www.issfanclub.com
www.spaceonline.tv