Russian Callsigns

All,

I received the following information on Russian Callsigns from Sergej
Samburov, RV3DR our ARISS Russia delegate.   I thought you would all like
to see this.  We will be including this as part of the crew member callsign
information that is located on the ARISS web page.  The page can be found at:

  http://ariss.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Also included in here is an interesting description of the Russian callsign
licensing.

Enjoy!

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO
Chairman, ARISS International

>ISS Expedition 5 crew:
>Peggy Whitson KC5ZTD
>Sergei Treschev RZ3FU
>Valeri Korzun RZ3FK
>
>STS-112
>Fyodor Yurchikhin RN3FI
>
>Taxi 4
>Yury Lonchakov RA3DT
>Sergey Zalyotin (op. RS0ISS)
>(Not call sing)
>
>ISS Expedition 6 crew:
>Kenneth Bowersox KD5JBP
>Nikolai Budarin RV3FB
>Donald Pettit KD5MDT
>
>ISS Expedition 7 crew:
>Alexsandr Kaleri U8MIR
>Yuri Malenchenko RK3DUP
>
>Sergey N Revin      RN3BS
>Michail B Kornienko RN3BF
>Oleg D. Kononenko   RN3DX
>Gennady I. Padalka  RN3DT
>
>Valery Tokarev  (op.RS0ISS)
>(Not call sing)
>Salizhan S. Sharipov (op.RS0ISS)
>(Not call sing)

In Russia four classes of an individual level of the radioamateurs.
Highest is the first class. Their signal has 5 characters.
Sergey Samburov RV3DR
Sergei Treschev RZ3FU
Valeri Korzun RZ3FK
Fyodor Yurchikhin RN3FI
Yury Lonchakov RA3DT
Nikolai Budarin RV3FB
Alexsandr Kaleri U8MIR
Sergey N Revin RN3BS
Michail B Kornienko RN3BF
Oleg D. Kononenko RN3DX
Gennady I. Padalka RN3DT

  Below second class
Yuri Malenchenko RK3DUP
Their signal has 6 characters.

Even below than 3 classes.
The lowest 4 classes, but it(he) allows to carry out(spend) conversations
from a board ISS in VHF/UHF  .
The shared radio station RS0ISS has the license of maximum (1) classes as
  her class is defined (determined) on the chief of this station  (RV3DR).