Soyuz TMA-1 docked to the Station

Hello,

Soyuz TMA-1 Taxi Crew docked with the International Space Station and
hatches were opened 5 minutes ago.
All is OK and clearly, before LOS for my station (10 minutes before
docking), I heard ISS Crew talking with Soyuz Crew about the approach and
minutes ago Taxi Crew entering the Station.
All operations are live on NASA TV.

Click HERE http://www.spaceonline.tv/iss_taxicrew_04.htm to see images about
the docking and Taxi Crew on the Station.

Images are small but are the only prepared as soon as possible after docking
;)

  73 de IK1SLD Claudio

www.issfanclub.com
www.spaceonline.tv