Re: Re: Joint ISS/PCsat test final 2 days

Does this mean ISS/SAREX HAMS get dropped out of the loop?

I now NEED to subscribe to amsat-bb to get this information?
Is this NASA?

I am sorry, but I thought all of this was a TEST for ISS and PCSAT, but I
guess it is a test or the human interface....

What is wrong here?
WHY can't we use all of this as a LEARNING TOOL!!!!!
It is beside me why such a SIMPLE TEST can't be somewhat organized.

I am not going to get back on the AMSAT-BB list, because of all the BS.
THIS IS A SAREX project/issue that is appropiate for the board.

Why can't we hack all the BS and put it aside for a bit?

I am trying to explain all this to my kids how we can send multiple space
signals/traffic, but they ask, why can't you adults do it without fighting
or problems.... Hmmmmmm....

Beats the **** out of me......

I have a BBS too, and it is not moderated... (but reviewed)that is
censorship, and I will not allow that. Let the truth be told.....

It is really unfortunate these posts were not made, as this is an
"experiment" something routine for HAMS.....

73, Scott
CU on ISS/PCSAT?? 145.825 or 145.800 Toss a coin...