Re: [amsat-bb] Cross posting on ISS/PCsat joint test

In a message dated 10/26/02 12:54:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bruninga@usna.edu writes:

> On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Paul Williamson prohibited the distribution of the
>  joint ISS/PCsat visibility windows to both the AMSAT-BB and SAREX lists

Dear Paul.....

We are not Idiots.....we have passed several if not many Federal Government
exams to prove that we are not here to overthrow any government or are
incapable of operating on any other frequency than 27 MHz..... some of us can
even make decisions and can decipher schematics....

Your decision to prohibit crossposting between AMSAT-BB and SAREX is
arbitrary and demeaning to the many Hams who have worked so hard to developed
these skills.

If you don't have time to moderate these posts please give the job to someone
else who cares enough about the Amateur Radio hobby to discriminate between
SPAM and actual interest in the hobby.

I personally am disappointed that I did not receive Bob's posting in time for
the East coast US passes and I do know that no notice of your inane policy
was ever posted to the SAREX board...

Please explain your position...

Roger
WA1KAT