Valery checked the PMS and all is OK now

Hello,

Valery, sending me a message this afternoon, confirmed about a problem with
the PMS during last week.
The Commander re-powered the TNC and all seems ok.
Several messages are stored since this morning on the PMS.
Here the message from Valery Korzun:

Ciao Claudio!
This morning I check my PMS and read your message. Before I recycle power on
PMS. It's a pity I didn't know about PMS stuck. Thanks for your inform!

73 Valery

Enjoy the PMS and digipeater is ready for the dual hop test ;)

    73 IK1SLD Claudio

www.issfanclub.com
www.spaceonline.tv