Message from Valery Korzun

Hello,

I have received a message from ISS Commander Valery Korzun about the
Hamradio Station Status during last week.
The Packet Radio silence is continuing to being unknown.
In the Valery's message there isn't a reference to the packet system.

Dear Claudio,

We didn't turn off Ham. We were so busy and we had skip time of activity.
Astronauts  had comm. with ham radio but not very often.
Anyway we are still here and miss to communication with Earth' hams.

best wishes from ISS crew!

73 de Valery.

We hope to receive soon any news about the problem regarding the packet
system.

   73  IK1SLD Claudio for the ISS FanClub

www.issfanclub.com
www.spaceonline.tv