JOTA 2002

Hi
Does anybody know if the crew will be working any JOTA stations over the
weekend ?
I seem to remember hearing ISS on voice working Scout Stations last year.
I take it that voice transmissions will still be on 145.800 even though the
packet has QSY'd to .825.
I've printed out the ephemeris, so we shall listen out at GB0BGS (Bethesden
Scouts and Guides) and maybe we'll have a pleasant surprise !
73
Hugh M0WYE / G6TMK