Next Progress to ISS

Submitted by Arthur - N1ORC

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Claudio Ariotti - IK1SLD" <claudio@ariotti.net>

To: <Ciao Arthur,

I haven't info about a Progress in the next weeks.
I know about the launch of the Taxi Crew with the new Soyuz to send to
the Space Station.
After Lance Bass, now Lonchakov will be joining previously announced crew
members Frank De Winne of Belgium and commander Sergei Zaletin on the
Soyuz,
which will launch from Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan. The Crew is
expected
to undock on Nov. 7, so they'll be gone by the time Endeavour launches on
Nov. 10 for its station mission.

As soon as I will upgrade the Taxi Crew page on ISS FanClub with latest
news about this launch.

  73 de IK1SLD Claudio