Re: dual hop

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002, Siegfried Nitschke wrote:

> I had a very fine window for dualhop around 14:45 GMT here in JO72GI.
> Eveything went well, but ISS was silent.
> Any explanation?
> 73 Siegfried  DD1JSN

I have notiiced that ISS has been silent on both frequenceis for more than
24 hours.  There is nothing on the www.ariss.net web page since 1300z on
the 15th.  Since that web page is fed from the worldwide APRS internet
linked ground stations, it doesnt mattter whether ISS is on .800 or .825,
either way, its packets will make it to the web page (unless something
else is wrong)...

de WB4APR, Bob

PCsat design        http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/pcsat.html