ISS Voice active orbit 22,194

Heard David Wolf in several QSOs while I quickly switched over from packet
to voice uplink frequency. Didn't Seem to be much of a pileup. David signed
saying they needed to get up early for the EVA. There was a minute of
silence and then I heard a Russian voice giving the RS0ISS call. I managed
to have a quick QSO with Sergei Treschev. I heard him make one or two more
contacts before LOS. My QTH is Eastern MA, FN42

   Glenn - KB1GUE