Re: ISS Voice, David Wolf, Valery, aprs test delay

Hello from the Caribbean:

several minutes ago there was a pass of the ISS and since I was sending
packet 0n 145.825, I heard packet on the downlink (I had  145.825 on band A
and 145.800 on band B), and Then I read your e-mails. . .  there will be a
much overhead pass at about 03:45 UTC in which I see if packet is still on
the normal freqs. . . . .

And by the way, yesterday I discovered that my grid isn't the famous FK68. .
.  it is
FK78aj, so maybe it's a grid no so much known; did work N5AFV earlier via
UoSat 14 and gave him the"new" grid. . . .

Til the next one, angel - wp3gw