Is time to.....

Hi from spain,
Yes..I think is time to...do something!!!
We, ham radio ops, swap diploms, trophys....all kind of stuff in contests ,
activations etc.... but.....
Why don´t we think about some kind of trophy or just a diplom for the most
active hams from space????

think for a while...
>From Susan Helms to Valery...and many other hams that are making of space
ham radio a really cool experience.
They spread ham radio interest among children, and among us.
The most recent cases are Susan and Valery.... they were many times on
radio....they brought happyness to many and interest on ham radio to
everybody...

do they deserve a recognition from us?  I think so...

Is just an idea....but sure they will like it, too.

think about it, mainly HQs like SAREX, AMSAT, ISSFANCLUB etc...

I´ve never made a QSO with them but I´m ready to help in any way

have u all a nice day

Fernando Casanova
EC1AME-EB1IIT
www.ea1uro.com