Valery on voice

Hi all,

Just talked with Valery Korzun, RS0ISS, at 2330z. Good pass over my QTH and signal over S9 for several minutes. I remember you that I use a fixed 4 elem. Yagi on my balcony (only usable between 330 and 60 degrees Azimuth). After my QSO he spoke with others hams in Italy and Spain. I told him I was ISS Fan Club #107 and he seems to be very happy with all the Fan members worldwide.

Just want to remark my power output this time: 5 watts

So, if you are one of those who don't have a very good equipment don't give up and keep trying.

Audio file will be available soon on my webpage

73 CT1ETE, Paulo
http://www.qsl.net/ct1ete