ISS: channel B1 = region 1 voice

There are three published public channels for ISS.

Channel A1 = Public Voice Regions 2 & 3  145.800 / 144.490

Channel B1 = Public Voice Region 1  145.800 / 145.200

Channel B6 = Public Packet word  wide all Regions 1, 2 & 3  145.800 /
145.990

All other channels are reserved for special operations and school
schedules.

Lets assume ISS is West of Iceland running Voice with the USA.
They will be on channel A1.
Then, If they figure out they have passed to the East of Iceland, they
may
say "switching to channel B1" for voice over europe, etc.

Miles WF1F
www.marex-na.org