reminds me of the time I was trying to work the ISS; can't remember who the
female ham crew member was at the time but I had left the radio on and the
shack is right near the bathroom. I had been up late that night dxing; it
was early am and my wife was getting ready for work and I was at the
breakfast table. My wife came in the room and said she wasn't happy with my
ham radio activity if the conversation she just heard was typical. I asked
her what she meant and she siad she just heard a woman talking to a man in
Minnesota about making a pass at him. Took my way to long to realize that is
was the ISS saying she'd look for him on the next pass! Never did work