Re: Who is Veronica....

Hi Fernando,

Veronica is IK3ZAW and Valery calls her several times because she knows the
Commander since last mission on MIR during 1996/1997 (Soyuz TM-24 Aug. 17,
1996). We spoke with him during the 6 months stay onboard MIR. Do you
remember when there was the fire onboard Mir Space Station on February 1997

Valery is very happy to talk to all Amateur Radio operators but in this
moment he speaks with the "girl" (girls have the precedence always :) )
because she will leave Italy during next days going to Los Angeles (study)
and they are arranging to fix a frequency in the States.
Consider these QSOs as a family contact :)

Good listening on Space Station.

    My best greetings  73 de IK1SLD Claudio