Voice contact with ISS made

After more than two years of trying, at 5:48 EDT I made voice contact
with R0ISS on the ISS.  What a thrill, it pays to get up early!  I told
 Commander Valery that this was my first ISS contact and that I had
worked MIR a few years ago,  he congratulated me.  I kept it short so I
didn't hog the freq.
    I am the first Kingston station to make voice contact with the ISS.
 Hope to work them many more times in the years to come.

Brian Allen