ISS from Oregon

Hello

Has anyone out there made contacts with ISS from Oregon. I monitor the voice
downlink but have yet to hear verbal transmissions. I can receive the beacon
on occasion. Perhaps the crew is sleeping during the pass? I looks like most
U.S. contacts are from the Midwest, east coast. I have seen Nevada and
California on the list but nothing from Oregon. I would like to understand
if it is a lack of interest with hams or if Oregon is not conducive to good
reception/transmission.

Thanks
Chris
Eugene, Or