To Harry - KC5TRB

Hi,
Is fernando, EC1AME,in Spain....
You dont need to hire more space on the web site....If you´d like I can
convert all your wave files to MP3 or realaudio and  you can have all your
files and the new ones in less than 1/4 the bandwidth you have now.
is that easy....today not many people put a wave file on a web.
If you want me to do it, is  easy  and helps to get more space on the web
for other stuff

have fun and a great weekend

Fernando casanova
www.ea1uro.com