Re: EVA Press Conference

	From: "Frank H. Bauer" <fbauer@erols.com>
	Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 21:28:23 -0400

	I have gotten word that there is supposed to be a press conference
	tomorrow about the upcoming ISS EVAs (spacewalks).  The NASA
	team asked to borrow one of our ISS Ham antennas from us, so I
	wouldn't be surprised if they discuss our antenna deployment at
	the press conference.  This press conference will be shown on
	NASA TV.

According to NASA's web site, it starts at 1:00 p.m. CDT today.

Patty