Re: Is ISS Deaf?

> They've probably been on phone somewhere and forgotten to replug the TNC
> back in, maybe?

Maybe? but ....
given that I am a young fella and haven't seen it all ...
The FEW passes that I have actually heard someone on Phone the packet was
still operating ...  of course the packet stations eventually slowed there
attempts to connect (probably scrambling to find the mic), but I still heard
packets being transmitted on 145.800. Even during my successful QSO with
Valery I heard packets being transmitted.

not disagreeing ... just stating observation

Tim Billingsley KD5CKP
http://www.qsl.net/kd5ckp/start.htm