Re: "It's the antenna, stupid!"

I use 5 watts into two loops which are switched by software depending on
the pass. One loop is North South the other is East West. Both Loops
are elevated about 15 feet from the ground. The Printer port toggles
the relay (Mounted at the Mast) when ISS falls within my footprint and
selects the correct loop (closest Loop first) then switches as the
track progresses.

Antenna adjustments, Timing and alot of patience seems to work
from my location.

73

Terry